People seek weight loss to look good and to improve their health. Extra weight has been known to increase the risks of acquiring health conditions like hypertension, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and diabetes. Diet and exercise are the common methods of losing weight that had been done through the years, so does taking diet pills and supplements. There are also science-based weight loss techniques that can aid in removing weight.
Eight of those science-based weight loss tips are listed below.
- Drinking water before meals. Based on studies, drinking at least half a liter of water 30 minutes prior to your meals will make you eat less and shed weight for an additional 44 percent. Water drinking can also increase your metabolism up to 30% within one to one and a half hour, making you burn more calories.
- Eating eggs for breakfast. By eating eggs instead of a grain-based meal for breakfast will prevent more calorie intake for the next 36 hours, Thus, you will lose more body fat and more weight.
- Cooking with coconut oil. Coconut oil has been found to be very healthy. It is a rich source of medium chain triglycerides – special fats that increase metabolism by 120 calories daily. These fats also lower the appetite, reducing calorie intake by 256 every day.
- Cutting back on sugar. Sugar consumption, according to studies is strongly connected with the risk of obesity and acquiring diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and others. This tip was submitted by Bridget Gahlegar, author at Phen375 customer reviews website.
- Chewing food slowly. A few studies showed that chewing your food slowly can help you avoid taking in more calories and encourages the hormone production that helps with weight loss.
- Beating food addiction. A 2014 study showed 19.9 percent of the 196,211 people tested had a food addiction. If you can’t get your food cravings under control regardless of how much you tried, chances are, you are a food addict. Seek professional help for food addiction before you start a weight loss plan.
- Doing aerobic exercises and weight lifting. Studies found that aerobic exercises are particularly effective in losing belly fat. Weight lifting, on the other hand, will prevent loss of muscle mass and will keep the metabolism at a high level to continue fat burning.
- Getting a good sleep, another science-based weight loss tip. Poor sleeping habit is one of the highest factors for obesity. It has been connected to the increased risk of obesity in adults by 55% and in children by 89%.